A Union Plus Credit Card is a flexible way to make purchases and build your credit rating, but it’s essential to make your payments in a timely manner. Learn how to make a Union Plus card payment in good time so you never incur late fees or additional charges again.
There are numerous card payment services available for settling your Union Plus account. The quickest and easiest method is to pay online. To do this, you must first sign up for online banking and go through an approval process. If you are eligible, making online payments is very straightforward:
- When you receive your statement, go to the Union Plus website and log in using the username and password you selected when registering.
- Select the option to pay the bill for the current billing cycle.
- Confirm your bank details and the amount you would like to pay. Make sure you are repaying at least the minimum required payment to avoid additional charges.
- Click the submit button to send your payment, and then wait for a confirmation.
- Print a copy of your confirmation receipt, and store it with your records for future reference.
Paying by Phone
Paying by phone is almost as quick as paying online. When you receive your monthly statement, dial the number on the paperwork and follow the prompts from the automated phone service. The prompt includes a request for your account number and social security number, so make sure you have this information available when you call. When prompted, enter the amount you intend to pay and press the star key to submit. Confirm the amount, and enter in all of your account information when prompted. Once the payment has gone through, you receive a confirmation number. Keep a note of this number for your records.
Paying Pay Post
It’s possible to make a card payment by post. It’s still a very simple process, but be aware that, while phone and online transactions usually take one or two days to complete, a postal payment may take up to a week to process. To pay by post, fill out the payment slip that came with your monthly statement and return it in a prompt manner with a check for the appropriate sum.
To ensure your Union Plus card payment goes without a hitch, there are a few simple tips to keep in mind. Most importantly, registering your account for online payments involves an initial approval process, so if you intend to use this service, set it up well in advance. When making payments online or on the phone you should always have all of your information available. It’s also important to keep a copy of your payment confirmation for future reference.
Choosing a Union Plus Card
If you want to open a Union Plus Credit Card, you have three options:
- Primary Access: For people with good credit. Helps to build your credit score.
- Rate Advantage: For people with excellent credit. Offers a low interest rate.
- Cash Rewards: For people with excellent credit. Offers cash back on every purchase.